The St. Theresa Parent Advisory Council performs many vital functions for our school community, by helping to facilitate school wide student functions and providing valuable funding to our school via fundraising. Parents involved in the PAC learn about planning and development within the school and are part of the planning process. These roles make their involvement very important to the families, administration and teachers.
All positions are open for elections. Please join the November 2, 2021 meeting to take part in informing our new Council for the 2021-2022 school year.
2021-2022 PAC Executive
Chair: Melissa Goulet
Treasurer: Kim Pennock
Secretary: Rosie Conrad
Fundraising Coordinator: Lindsay Tomalik
Meeting Dates for 2021-2022: All meetings will be held virtually at 6:30pm. A google meet link will be emailed the day of the meetings.
- November 2, 2021 Nov 2 2021 meeting minutes
- December 14, 2021 Dec 2021 PAC meeting minutes
- January 25, 2022 Jan 2022 PAC meeting minutes
- March 8, 2022 Mar 2022 PAC Meeting Minutes
- April 19, 2022
- May 31, 2022 May 31 PAC Meeting Minutes